Monday, May 9, 2011

How to Info

Here at Hipp Modern Builders Supply and Do it Best Rental Center we run a full How to website at http://www.hippshelp.com/ along with an online catalog for your shopping pleasure! Our main purpose here at our hipps-help blogger is to just throw our micro busts of thoughts out to you along with sharing some of our content and specials from our parent site http://www.hippshelp.com/.


We know that people are always trying to better themselves and improve the way of life they live. If we can help one person improve the way they live then we feel like that we have accomplished our goals set for our site. I had a good friend Ray that once said "We are all put on this earth to help each other and to see that we all live a full life." Little did he know that as he was saying that he was helping me, shaping me, and pushing me in the direction that I needed to go. As I look back on these things I wish I could go back and tell him that he helped me as much or more then he ever helped anyone before.

That being said I hope that this blog will help everyone that reads it and my wish to everyone out there that you live a full and happy life!!! 
Thanks for reading, Gentry Hipp

No comments:

Post a Comment