Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Homemade Mac and Cheese

Macaroni  and cheese is a favorite side item for any meal and of course is always a big hit for the kids. It could be Christmas time or even Thanksgiving, but it really doesn't matter because everyone always craves mac and cheese as that good old stand by.

I have read many recipes over time and I have added one my favorite ones that you bake, and let me just say it is simply amazing! I'll list some of the things you will need so you can make mac and cheese for your next get together!

What you will need,

  • 2 cups of macaroni noodles
  • 2 tablespoons of butter
  • 2 cups of shredded sharp or mild cheddar cheese
  • Baking dish with lid
  • Pot
  • Wooden spoon
Now that you have the general idea of this great dish, all you need to do is mix it all together and bake, bake, bake! Click here for the complete listing on Homemade Mac and Cheese and many other great recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment